Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This & That

The weather has been so sunny and warm lately (I just typed wartly - a new compound word) that I've been highly distracted by the garden.

According to various sources, we're either in the eye of winter (love that term) or on the tail end. I'm not going to make any predictions either way, because I have the terrible knack of dooming my glass-half-full predictions. I might sob buckets if this warm sunny weather disappears, just when I was getting used to it.

I am, however, getting the seeds organized. Big developments on the gardening front this year. I'm trying a number of new things that I discovered over this balmy winter of ours. And I am getting close to admitting myself to the rehab centre for recovering seed junkies.

(that was a joke by the way, collecting seeds is not hazardous to one's health)

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store. I would like to learn to harvest seeds and grow my garden from them someday; I've never done so. I, too, hope the rest of winter is as nice as it has been so far.

Iota said...

Lovely photo. Really captures the light.

Thanks for your long thoughtful comment on my latest post.