Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In Which Sheila Feels Better For Having Spoken Her Mind

There's something remarkably cathartic about studying Julius Caesar with one's 15 year old in one's family room. It's enough to make one feel less inclined to encouraging one's baser instincts and more prone to honing one's rapier wit.

Dear Neighbour,
Your dog - I do desire that we may be better strangers. He is a tedious fool. More of his conversation would infect my brain. And you, you are strangely troublesome. Away now, before I think the better of my remarks!
love,
Sheila

Yes, Gentle Reader, it is time to get back to better things, in other words, to the garden. In it I escape the troublesome aspects of stupid parents, witless neighbours, and even more witless canines. Woof, I say! Woof!




No comments: