Friday, January 10, 2014

If Only It Were So

Attn: Please,


We wish to notify you Again that you were listed as a lawful Heir/Beneficiary to the total sum of  (Three Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds).

A regular mail was dispatched to you but no response from you. We request you to kindly acknowledge this email to enable us process your inheritance.



Yours truly.
Admin Staff.
QServices Uk.


=================================================


 Dear Yours truly.

 Your letter showed up in my Junk Mail box this morning. I don't want to sound patronizing, but the worryingly bad punctuation (surely you have someone who can fix this for you?), odd language (am I a "lawful Heir" OR a "Beneficiary" and why don't you seem sure?), and the fact that the sum itself is in brackets makes me kind of suspicious.

What sort of response do you want from me? If you tell me you need my bank account information you and I will have to cease all correspondence. I might live in eternal hope but I'm not a complete idiot, although the fact that I'm actually responding to you makes my point slightly suspect.

Sincerely,

Attn: Please,

No comments: