Friday, November 23, 2007

Poetry Friday

I was going to post Carl Sandburg's Theme in Yellow today, but as I glanced down at my (messy messy) desk, I noticed a little slip of paper FDPG had left lying there. FDPG leaves a lot of little slips of paper lying around, and most of them wish the finder a happy day, but this one positively shrieked found poem! on it, so here it is as my offering for today:

Dear Dominic,

I'm so happy being your twin
and playing cushion games with you.
I wish you were nicer to me,
but I still love you.

Love from your twin sister,
Katie

Poetry Friday is being hosted at Susan Writes, where ole Carl S. merits another mention, funnily enough.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Awww, that's adorable. Great poetry!

Thanks for the wander around Broadmead on Wednesday, I enjoyed your company.